Monday 10 June 2013

A little place of Heaven... the perfect coffee shop in Leeds

Those of you that read my blog regularly will know I love Coffee and one of my favourite past times is wandering round the City Center of Leeds, browsing round all the local shops and generally doing a bit of time wasting! Even more so it seems when I'm stupidly busy! And one part of my general day to day goings about involves getting a coffee. It just has to be done. I have like a little compulsion and just can't avoid it. So as you can imagine I have become a bit of an expert when it comes to getting a good cup of coffee and like mine to be made in a specific way. Of course it's been more than necessary for me to have had to test out practically every shop selling coffee in Leeds. Do you know what it's amazing how many of them can't live up to my expectations! Even major chains such as certain Costa Coffee and Caffe Nero have left me less than satisfied. It just seems that certain baristas have no concept of how to make a decent cup! Well fortunately I've found somewhere that truly does live up to it's name and does provide a little cup of heaven!

Heaven Cafe in Leeds, located opposite Little Waitrose and 99p Shop certainly does know how to make me coffee just how I like it. I'm definitely not easy to impress, so take my word for it, they've got to be good! From the perfect frothy Cappuccino - any idea what's my favourite, to a flavoured latte. Then not forgetting the absolutely gorgeous and very indulgent Hot Chocolate, Heaven truly does it all! What's even better if that you can enjoy your choice of beverage accompanied by one of their extremely tasty cakes or pastries or if you're feeling a bit more peckish you can always try one of their very tasty baguettes or fresh sandwiches all made in front of you! You can't ask for much better than that!

Even if you could ask for better then Heaven doesn't fail to disappoint! They even sell chocolates! Yes you read that right, they have a fine selection of very indulgent Belgian chocolate all for a very reasonable price! I've got to say this place truly is heaven! I really didn't think that there could be anything more than could make this cafe even better than that, well that's until I visited one morning on my way to work and ordered an extra strong cappuccino, made perfectly frothy and with an extra shot plus my favourite syrup too, well I was quite satisfied with that alone. But then to be told I could have a danish pastry or porridge for free just because it was before 10:30am! Yes FREE! As you can imagine my day was completely made and I went to work a very happy girl with my pastry and coffee.

I honestly couldn't recommend Heaven more and if you haven't visited then you're truly missing out! Be careful though this place can become very addictive as the food and drink is just too good! It's hard to stay away. I'm struggling even more now they've released their summer frappes too! In fact I think I may have to have a little trip there in a minute, could certainly do with a little treat right now and I can't think of anywhere better to go! 

Anyone fancy joining me?

Check out their Facebook page by clicking on the link Heaven of Leeds.

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment