Saturday 9 March 2013

Get D'Reem hair!

Shut up!

When I saw this I'm not gonna lie I did get a bit excited and literally my first words were 'Oh my God' followed by 'I have to see this!' Now I know I used two major TOWIE (The Only Way Is Essex) catch phrases in the previous few sentences but I'm being genuinely serious that that was my actual reaction and not me taking the mick! What can I say, I'm an Essex girl! Okay may not live there now but let's face it, you can take the girl out of Essex, can't take the Essex out of the girl!

Now you may be wondering what on earth I'm going on about.Only the brand new product launch from Mr Joey Essex himself! Yes you did read that right, Joey Essex has now got his own product range. What is that product range? Only Joey Essex's very own D'Reem Hair products! And no I haven't made that name up! That is genuinely the name of his brand new products! 

So everyone's favourite Essex lad has released the hair range at Tesco stores nationwide and just some of the products include a Beach Spray, Re-Work Putty, Shaping Paste, Styling Wax and Extreme Hold Gel. All something that is guaranteed to get you the ultra glam Essex look that will make everyone else 'well jel!' Plus the best thing about it all is that it's all very reasonably priced! With prices from £2.50, you can't go wrong!

I'm planning on trying the D'Reem Beach Spray at the next opportunity I can! £2.99 when normally I'd spend like at least £5 on one from other hair brands! And if it gets my hair looking as good as the TOWIE lot, I won't be doing bad!

What about you? Do you think you'll be giving the Essex look a go? 

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment