Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year, new start...


Right time for a new year, new fresh start! I initially launched this blog back in the summer last year with the intention of using it as my little platform and to write about all things beauty. But I just never did! I really believed I would be posting at least about 5 times a week as I was forever writing little beauty articles that was just sitting lifeless and aimless and thought it would become my little baby! But I just never found the time to do it. I let far too many other things take over and distract me and just found I very rarely posted at all. So this year I plan to relaunch this blog a bit! 


I've seen how successful some blogs can be and know that if I work hard enough there is no reason mine can't do the same! So for any followers I do have right now look out for a bit of a transformation! I plan to be posting a lot more, making this blog look more aesthetically pleasing and generally making my name known! I really want this to do well and know with a little time and effort this can be achieved! So I know everyone always says new year, new start, but in terms of this blog I'm being serious! Let's hope this blog is a whole lot better by this time next year! But I guess only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment